How we handle your data
Terms of Service
Terms and Conditions for using our services
What information we collect, how we use it and what choices you have
How we handle refund requests
Bad refund policies are infuriating. You feel like the company is just trying to rip you off. We never want our customers to feel that way, so our refund policy is simple: If you’re ever unhappy with our products or services for any reason, just contact our support team and we’ll take care of you.
Examples of full refunds we’d grant.
- If one of our plugins is not compatible or breaks your site when installed.
- If you were just charged for your next year of service but you meant to cancel, we’re happy to refund that extra charge.
Examples of partial refunds or credits we’d grant.
- If you forgot to cancel your account a year ago, and there’s been activity on your account since then, we’ll review your account usage and figure out a partial refund based on how many months you used it.
- If you upgraded a license a few months ago to a higher plan and kept using it in general but you didn’t end up using the extra features, or sites, we’d consider applying a prorated credit towards future months.
- If we had extended downtime (multiple hours in a day, or multiple days in a month) or you emailed customer service and it took multiple days to get back to you, we’d issue a partial credit to your account.
Get in touch
At the end of the day, nearly everything on the edges comes down to a case-by-case basis. Send us a note, tell us what’s up, and we’ll work with you to make sure you’re happy.
Updated 28 June 2022